Municipal Court Proceedings in the City of Chickasaw, Alabama

If you or someone you know is currently under arrest or is being detained and facing charges in the City of Chickasaw, please call an attorney immediately. If we are involved from the beginning of any legal matter or during any police or law enforcement interrogation, your likelihood of avoiding or having charges and fines dismissed greatly improves. Even if you think you are guilty, our ability to negotiate and gather information could prevent unnecessary adjudication or convictions.

If you have been arrested, charged with a crime or given a ticket pending a court proceeding in the City of Chickasaw Municipal Court, you should request a free and confidential consultation from an attorney.

A large majority of offenses can result in large fines, losing your right to possess a driver’s license, losing your right to own and use fire arms, even losing your right to vote or hold public office. And that’s just to name a few. These offenses may even result in your incarceration in a city or county jail or in state or federal custody while awaiting trial. Even if you do not serve time in jail, the record of a criminal conviction can have serious consequences long after the judgment. Attorney’s aim to defend your legal rights so that you serve little to no time incarcerated as well as ensuring that any convictions or fines in the Chickasaw Municipal Court are dismissed or diminished.

Your circumstances could vary from facing municipal criminal charges such as a DUI or misdemeanor traffic violation, to a drug offense or assault charge in Mobile County, to a pending felony conviction in a Alabama Court or United States Federal Court. An attorney’s focus is on defending the accused regardless of their circumstance or age. In any adult or juvenile defense matter, domestic violence or drug charge in the City of Chickasaw, Alabama, as well as any county, state or federal probation violations, your attorney will aggressively represent you and help protect your legal rights and freedoms.

If you have already gone before a judge, you or the accused has 14 days from the conviction to appeal the case to the Mobile County Circuit Court in front of a jury of your peers.